Read below or download the attached PDF guide to see how you can read real estate development related news articles in your markets.
News Articles Layer
- Open up the layers box by clicking the layers icon on the left hand side of the Site Identify application (see below).
- In the “Overlays” section, select the information icon next to News (see below). To be able to interact with a layer on the map, the layer’s information box must be selected.
- Click on one of the red dots that represent the likely location of the content of a news article.
- Click on the “Read More” link to be taken to the source of the news article.
- Read the news article in a new tab.
- When finished with the layer, toggle off by clicking on the green toggle button (see below)