See below or download the attached PDF guide for searching for sites that have out-of-state owners.
Absentee Owner Search
- Zoom into an area on the map where you would like to conduct a site search.
- Click on the search icon in the vertical toolbar that is located on the left-hand side of the application.
- In the Search Modifiers Section, check the Absentee box. This will filter all search results by owners that do not reside in the market.
- Type in any additional search parameters.
- At the bottom of the page click “Search” to display parcels on the map that meet your criteria.
- Click on parcel to see more information. Confirm that the parcel is owned by an absentee owner by either viewing report or clicking on the link to the county website (if available).
- Confirm the owner’s address.