Zoning Search (PDF guide is attached)
- Zoom into an area on the map where you would like to conduct a site search.
- Click on the search icon in the vertical toolbar that is located on the left-hand side of the application.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the search section to locate the zoning search field.
- Type in the abbreviation of the zoning code you wish to search for. To find our how to lookup zoning code abbreviations, click here.
- Make sure the zoning code abbreviation you have typed in matches the zoning for the city that you have zoomed into on the map. Site Identify’s markets often contain multiple cities, and each one will have a specific zoning code abbreviation. Zoning searches will not be available in all cities.
- Type in any additional search parameters.
- At the bottom of the page click “Search” to display parcels on the map that meet your criteria.
- Click on a Parcel (outlined in green) for more information