See below or download the PDF guide that is attached.
- Zoom into an area on the map where you would like to conduct a site search.
- Click on the search icon in the vertical toolbar that is located on the left-hand side of the application.
- In the Search Modifiers Section, check the Assemblage box. When you check the assemblage box, Site Identify will reduce the number of possible search parameters. The focus of the assemblage search is to find adjacent parcels that are owned by the same owner or ownership entity.
- Type in any additional search parameters.
- At the bottom of the page click “Search” to display parcels on the map that meet your criteria.
- Adjacent parcels with the same owner or ownership entity will be displayed with a RED outline. Regular parcels that meet the search criteria, but are not assemblage parcels, will appear outlined in GREEN.
- Click on a parcel to get more information.